How to make delicious Bombay potatoes :
- Boil new potatoes without their jackets until soft (they don’t have to be new, any small potatoes will do). Cut into 3cm cubes.
- Using a large heavy frying pan, heat oil and when hot add Bombay spices.
- Add the potatoes and stir for 5 minutes – and that’s all there is to it!
Some Chef’s Tips :
- Heat the spices in the pan for 30 seconds until you start to smell the fantastic aroma.
- A squeeze of lemon goes a long way to enhance the Bombay flavours.
- Don’t through away the left overs, they are just as nice cold, in a salad.
If you would like us to get in touch, please fill out your details and we will come back to you!